29.5.12

christie antique show

Over the weekend I made the trip out to the semi-annual Christie Antique Show at Christie Lake Conservation Area in Dundas. It's one of the largest antique shows in Canada and boasts over 300 dealers from across the country. It was busy with lots of people out on the prowl. I thought the show was ok, but didn't come home with anything. I actually found it a bit overwhelming (and expensive). As an avid Aberfoyle-goer (which I also know can be a bit on the pricier side), I just saw a lot of high prices and truthfully, a lot of the same stuff from booth to booth. Regardless, it was still fun to look around and browse.
The second show of the year will be taking place on September 8.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I've lived in Toronto for 14 years, and after reading your blog it's new and fresh again to me. Not to mention yummy.

    ReplyDelete